Do you have a list of contacts from your email program or bulk mail program? Let’s get those into LinkedIN. Be sure that they are saved as a “CSV” file (in Excel this is simply selecting “Save As” and choosing “CSV”).
IMPORTING TO LINKEDIN:
- Click the Add Connections link at the top right corner of your homepage.
- Click the Any Email icon.
- Click the Upload contacts file link under More ways to connect.
- Click the Browse button to find your .CSV file.
- Select your file and click Upload File.
- Next, you’ll have the option to invite these contacts to connect on LinkedIn.
Don’t forget to add those people whose business cards are on your desk from that bowl you put on the the counter that said “drop in your business card for a free lunch drawing”. Also, make sure the random inquiry about your services folks are also included….