Can you identify any customers or clients from the past week who came into your business, whether it be a retail shop, bar, restaurant or real estate open house? Did you have a conversation about your work with anyone? Thank them.
- Use your business page to comment if you have one.
- Comment and tag them on Facebook and Twitter.
- Thank them for their business, but do it in a way that is social and how you speak. Stuffy business speak is not the way to go.
- You don’t necessarily have to mention what they were at your business for – just a “Great to see you this weekend!” from your business page says enough.
- No direct client contact at your business, but you had a conversation? ie: You’re a designer and you caught up with someone and chatted about the latest and greatest in tile? Post a note about how great it was to reconnect and catch up.
What does this do?
It posts your business page on their wall/feed, putting you in front of the people they know. It also has the potential to open a conversation up.
Here is how to use Facebook “as your business”: