Groups are a great way to join conversations on a variety of topics and to showcase your business/yourself. Search the directory below to find groups. Our LinkedIn tutorials will show you how to join a group and how to create one. Each video is only a few minutes long.
Join a group! Look for these types to get started…
- Are you a small bakery and want to share recipes or marketing ideas? Find them around the world.
- Are you a performer and want to connect with other performers to cross-promote one another?
- Maybe you are a designer and you want to share your brilliance with others across the globe?
- Find groups of like-minded people
- Join appropriate business associations in your area
- Find events for your area (think something like an “Art Walk” – any business could comment in that group)
Want to create a group? Here are a few ideas:
- Create a group for clients/prospects to join
- Create a group for those you refer business to (either local or nationally)
- Do work with a lot of vendors? Create a community.
Need help with creating a LinkedIn group?