You see them every day. Your friends and clients and “fans” have birthdays. As much as we all hate to admit it, they happen. But, why not take advantage of it from a business perspective?
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Switch to “Use Facebook as (Your Business/Fan Page)” (see the image above for instructions on how to do that
- Post on the birthday girl or boy’s wall using your business page
- If you have a photo with them, share that! Photos are always a good addition.
- If your business is one that can offer a special birthday deal, why not add it to your post? “Come in today or tomorrow for a mani/pedi and the pedi is on us!”
- Do this often!
What if your friends aren’t connected to your business page? Post from your personal page, offer them a deal if you can, and then get them to your business page!